Thursday, May 23, 2013


ok so schools almost out and over the last year i really don't think i would've done anything differently. i'm happy with my grades and achievements. honestly i don't think i could have done any better not to toot my own horn but um I've had straight A's all year. i have always had good grades but never got ALL A's. this year has been awesome between my way too nice boyfriend Shane, all of the awesome people i have met, and all the fun times with my friends i can honestly say i wouldn't change a thing. but i am kind of scared and anxious of senior year so i guess we'll just have to wait and see. oh and by the way i watched El Dorado last night. i forgot all about this movie, it doesn't have any princesses in it but its still an awesome movie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment